- - Heading West from Edmonton, stay on the Yellowhead Highway (16) for 242 km
- - Heading East from Jasper, stay on the Yellowhead Highway (16) for 122 km
- - Turn south onto Range Road 213 watching for flags & signs for A.O.A.E. on the highway
- - Travel approximately 1.5 km to the gate, following the directional signs
- Weekend campers can begin arriving between 5:00PM - 8:00PM Friday September 1, 2023, or anytime Saturday/Sunday during the Expo
- Day pass holders can begin arriving at 10:00 AM on their respective ticket day & must leave by 6:00PM
- Vendors will be open to the public Saturday/Sunday from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
What To Expect
The AOA Fall Expo is an all-encompassing, 2-day event to elevate, educate, and enhance the lives of outdoor enthusiasts everywhere!
Whether you’re a seasoned athlete, or curious about a new hobby, there is something for everyone at this incredible weekend event. You can browse best-in-class products from across western Canada in the outdoor industry, try nearly any outdoor activity you can imagine without committing to an expensive purchase, attend daily events and activities designed for all ages, and so much more!
There will be fishing, live music, movies, paddle boarding, classes, and tons more to enjoy with your loved ones. For those who love the open road, or the quiet campfire, the AOA Fall Expo is the perfect place, in the perfect place, to kick back, relax, and connect with people who get you.
Make the most of your experience during the Fall Expo weekend by camping with us! There is tons of camping available on-site and your camping is included with the Weekend Pass.
Enjoy beautiful scenery, nights under the sparkle of unpolluted starlight, the calming crackle of a campfire, and the familiar comfort of your favourite camping chair.
Answer the call. Let your inner child come out to play. We’ve got a camping weekend that you don’t want to miss.
There are accommodations available in Edson or Hinton if you prefer to stay off-site, but we do not have any preferred providers and can not guarantee availability.
Choose to camp in a world class venue on the open prairie, by a peaceful lakefront, or in a serene forest. Bring in what you can on your back or in your trailer. No matter how you camp, we’ve got the spots for you.
Answer the call.
Full refunds provided until August 18, 2023 at 11:59pm
Any refund request starting August 19, 2023 will result in a credit for use at a future AOA Expo event.
Giveaways and Evening Entertainment
Spend your evenings with us enjoying campfire talks, giveaways provided by our amazing vendors, beer gardens, music and food!
Purchases On Site
The AOA Expo will be able to accept cash and debit/credit payments for our products.
We cannot confirm all if shopping and food services will have that same variety of options.
There are no ATMs on site.