There is no better place to have your products and services on display for the outdoor community!
The AOA Expo strives to grow with those who support us.
Medicine Lodge Rodeo Grounds, Yellow County, AB
- - Heading West from Edmonton, stay on the Yellowhead Highway (16) for 242 km
- - Heading East from Jasper, stay on the Yellowhead Highway (16) for 122 km
- - Turn south onto Range Road 213 watching for flags & signs for A.O.A.E. on the highway
- - Travel approximately 1.5 km to the gate, following the directional signs
Set up will be Friday from 12:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Vendors will be open to the public Saturday/Sunday from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Takedown to be completed by 12:00 PM Monday
- Vendors must be present for the entirety of the weekend
WHAT TO EXPECT
Join us for a fun-filled weekend surrounded by people who need what you’re offering.
From gear and equipment to machinery and education, we need you to help support our attendees in their pursuit of outdoor adventure. Connect with like-minded customers and colleagues and enjoy everything the Fall Expo has to offer!
There is camping available on-site or you can stay in your booth. There are accommodations available in Edson or Hinton if you prefer to stay off-site, but we do not have any preferred providers and can not guarantee availability.
Includes 4 staff members
Includes 8 staff members
Artisan Table Space
Includes 2 staff members
Must bring your own table
Social Media Agreement
By purchasing a booth with AOA, you consent to being included in promotional activities, such as sharing your existing content or being photographed, at previous or future AOA Expos being used on our event pages or for promotional purposes, at any time.
If you’d like to provide a giveaway for attendees at the event, we’ll be collecting all items on Friday to organize and structure daily stage presentations. Please contact us in advance for more information.